Nemare Academy 3.0 -> like lightning in a bottle

steal stuff and we'll send an extremely hungry hannibal lecter to your address. the skin was coded by vanessa, the step carousel script was by dynamic drive, and the top bar was created by mimmy of rcr. graphics and skin edits by jace here at nemare. post templates provided by akemi, who's who provided by boba fett

WELCOME TO YOUR NEW BEGINNING
ABOUT US
In a world in which childhood innocence is fading faster than ever before... some people know that fairytales are real. Nemare Academy for Gentlemen and Gentlewomen is a boarding school where the reincarnations of animated movie characters learn to take their place in the world of princesses and monsters and magic. Before they go out to take the world by storm, they can choose to further their education (both magical and mundane) at the Acinot University, just an island hop away. The Acinot Islands float somewhere in the northern Atlantic, invisible to all but those who know where to look, a safe haven for students from around the world.

Nemare Academy is a relaxed sandbox animation personification roleplay! Please register with your character's first and last name in standard format - e.g. Morgan Scott.

THE TWILIGHT BARK!
THE STAFF!

Add Reply
New Poll

like lightning in a bottle, 2/4 taken / jace's requests
SUPERJACE
 Posted: Mar 30 2016, 09:58 PM
boom de boom de boom boom superjace!
the assistant
Graphics Mod

Wanted For: Josie Tsamkov
Relationship: Fraternal Twin
Suggested Age: 20
FC Suggestions: Nico Mirallegro, Nicolas Hoult, Grant Gustin, Aaron Taylor Johnson

F is Josie's twin brother. They're attached at the hip and grossly codependent of one another. Like, they're constantly in communication with each other and it's super annoying to all of their friends because you can't really befriend one Tsamkov without the other. They're kind of a packaged deal. They have a very deep relationship, and are on extremely good terms with one another. It's safe to say that F is Josie's best friend, and that she is probably his but that it kind of up to you.

He has her same abilities as listed in her bio, and they have the same last name. I only ask that you name him something that starts with an 'F' that isn't Finn because naming an eel Finn just isn't as funny as it should be.

F also has a similar personality to Josie, although I think he would be a little more collected and extroverted than she is. I'm not too picky, to be honest. If you think that you can capture Flotsam in this boy, I'd be satisfied. If you have any questions that I might be of assistance with as far as their history together and their relationship, message me and I can probably help you out!

(FLOTSAM) TSAMKOV
REQUEST FILLED BY KAZ
Wanted For: Josie Tsamkov
Relationship: Business/Romantic Partner
Suggested Age: 21-22
FC Suggestions: this is super negotiable, just message me and we'll work something out mkay?

This here person has the spirit of Ursula the Sea Witch. I say person because I don't care if they're a boy or a girl or someone who does not identify as either. The important thing is that this person is a head bitch who took the Tsamkov twins under their wings when they were wee freshman at Nemare, and they've been friends ever since. I want to put emphasis on friends because even though in The Little Mermaid, Flotsam and Jetsam were Ursula's goons, she also cared about them very dearly.

I am requesting an Ursula not only to keep Josie and her brother company, but also as a romantic interest for Josie. Josie likes people of all genders equally, so it makes no difference who this person ends up being. It's also totally up to you to decide whether you want your Sea Witch to reciprocate those feelings or not. I'm totally down for any direction you might want to go with this. I'm tweaking this a liiitle bit from my original request since I aged up Josie and her brother, so maybe we can work something out like if they worked out their feelings at Nemare and now that they're at Acinot maybe things have changed? Or maybe Josie kept her little secret and has been pining for forever and Ursula is going to graduate eventually and maybe Josie will tell them before it's too late? Who knows, let's stir up some drama.

Some other important things to note: they have to be an Acinot student, preferably a little older than Josie but reasonable enough to still be in school. They gotta look like they could play a bitch. They gotta sell drugs. All kinds of drugs. Other than the other obvious stuff like Ursula's personality traits, I'm not too picky. Honestly race or gender or size does not matter to me, if you're happy with your decision, so am I.

( URSULA )
REQUEST FILLED BY MA3A
Wanted For: Edward Dalca
Relationship: Best Friend
Suggested Age: an acceptable age for a high school senior
FC Suggestions: u didn't hear this from me but Cykeem White is pretty cute

Ed would take a bullet for Banzai. Banzai would probably be the one to fire the gun. The two of them don't always see eye-to-eye, and are usually fighting. It's a good day when neither of them has a fresh bruise on them. They rough-house and they bicker and insult each other and it's often Ed who ends up with his face in the dirt. But Ed still loves Banzai just the same. Banzai and Morgan are Ed's family, and even families fight. It's not perfect by any means, but it's something that Ed can always come back to and he's not going to start complaining now.

Since Kaz also plays one of the hyena gang, I propose that you shoot her a message or hit up her plotter for more details on Banzai and Morgan's relationship because those are things that I cannot really determine. All that I really have left to say is that his fc should be black. If you need help picking an FC, I'm happy to help!

( BANZAI )
Wanted For: Edward Dalca
Relationship: Potential Romantic Interest
Suggested Age: 17-19-ish

OKAY OKAY so this request is a little more broad and open to interpretation. FC and canon spirit are going to be totally negotiable here. The important thing here is that they have an outgoing personality and an interest in Ed. Ed is a very anxious and shy boy, and due to some trauma in his past, he's struck out in the dating game. But I'm totally open for changing that and I think the best way of going about that is detailing some things.

If you wanna go for this kid, he's gotta be in an acceptable age range for Ed, who is a senior at Nemare. I'm thinking this one could be anywhere from a Nemare junior to a freshman at Acinot U. He's really gotta be determined to get Ed to come out of his shell, but understand that Ed is coming from a traumatic outing in front of his family, and there are some obstacles that come with that. Maybe a token 'bad boy with a heart of gold' kinda character.

Suggestions for FCs will depend on the spirit most likely, but I do have some suggestions for spirits! Honestly just about any sidekicky character would suffice, but some specifics that inspire me are: Stitch (Lilo and Stitch), Tramp (Lady and the Tramp), Dodger or Tito (Oliver and Company), Toulouse or Berlioz (The Aristocats), or any of the Lost Boys from Peter Pan. The world is your oyster, don't limit yourself to just these suggestions! I'd love to hear what you come up with!

LOVER BOY
OLIVER QUEEN
PMEmail
^
Marlene Laurel
 Posted: Apr 9 2016, 05:16 AM
N/A
Snow White
Sophomore
Nemare Students

I'm going to just put this here and let you know that as of upon my posting of the beginning of Marlene/Snow White's app, that I have a total of FOUR that I want to make (shoot me now...)... and Banzai is one of them. Hit me up a PM for any concerns of things you want me to mention or keep in mind, and all that nice stuff! Same goes for the RPer for Morgan/Shenzi.

I hope we'll grow to be great RP partners, all three of us!
PM
^
SUPERJACE
 Posted: Apr 9 2016, 09:40 AM
boom de boom de boom boom superjace!
the assistant
Graphics Mod

AAAAAAH YAY!!! I'm so excited about this!! I'll reserve the wanted space for you in this thread and if you want we can have him reserved on the canon list for you. I'll PM you if there's anything I'm missing in the ad http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif
PMEmail
^
Dominic Ursler
 Posted: Apr 28 2016, 06:47 AM
Life's full of tough choices, isn't it?
Ursula
3rd Year
Acinot Students

Hello, poopsie ;D
PM
^
Josie Tsamkov
 Posted: Apr 28 2016, 01:54 PM
i'm bringing my sinking ship back to shore
Jetsam
3rd Year
Acinot Students

http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/wink.gif
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

SKINNED BY VANESSA OF ATF AND SHINE