Nemare Academy 3.0 -> Every Rose has its Thorn

steal stuff and we'll send an extremely hungry hannibal lecter to your address. the skin was coded by vanessa, the step carousel script was by dynamic drive, and the top bar was created by mimmy of rcr. graphics and skin edits by jace here at nemare. post templates provided by akemi, who's who provided by boba fett

WELCOME TO YOUR NEW BEGINNING
ABOUT US
In a world in which childhood innocence is fading faster than ever before... some people know that fairytales are real. Nemare Academy for Gentlemen and Gentlewomen is a boarding school where the reincarnations of animated movie characters learn to take their place in the world of princesses and monsters and magic. Before they go out to take the world by storm, they can choose to further their education (both magical and mundane) at the Acinot University, just an island hop away. The Acinot Islands float somewhere in the northern Atlantic, invisible to all but those who know where to look, a safe haven for students from around the world.

Nemare Academy is a relaxed sandbox animation personification roleplay! Please register with your character's first and last name in standard format - e.g. Morgan Scott.

THE TWILIGHT BARK!
THE STAFF!

Add Reply
New Poll

Every Rose has its Thorn, {Rosie's Plot Page}
Araceli Ricci
 Posted: Apr 24 2016, 05:52 AM
Don't listen. My screams all sound the same
Anastasia
Sophomore
Nemare Students

Alicia Katherine Wood
user posted image
Alice || 19 || Acinot 1st Year || Single {crushing on her Theater Prof.} || APPY
{Major General's Song ~ Pirates of Penzance}

Alice is a pretty nice girl. She's a bit spacy at times and tends to get herself lost in the halls or anywhere she happens to get really, lets not count all the times shes been late to class because shes forgotten exactly where she is and cant get to her class on time. She's pretty smart and logical for the most part, but had a knack for figuring out some craziness around Nemare and now Acinot, as the Alice reincarnate she sort of has to be able to handle some of that.

Plot: She's a first year at Acinot University and is dealing with getting lost even more than she did in her last year at Nemare. In her short time at the university she has managed to develop a huge crush on her theater professor. Not that she's actually said anything and she thinks she's been hiding it at least fairly well. Other than that shes been making friends and some enemies along the way.

Needs: Friends. Enemies. Bestie {see wanted ad}. Love interest {see wanted ad}. Drama.

Araceli Mariela Ricci
user posted image
Anastasia || 16 || Nemare Sophomore || Single || APPY
{Little Talks ~ Of Monsters and Men}

Ara is a kind and sweet girl who has always been the type to go out of her way to help out. She does whatever she can to help no matter what. She is outgoing and friendly earning her many friends but she can be a bit too trusting and kind at times. She is a little daredevil as well and does stupid things at times. She is loyal to the core and will do anything to keep her friends and the remainder of her family safe. She acts then thinks if they are in trouble only focused on making sure they are alright.

Plot: She lost her parents and older sister to a house fire at thirteen and was in an orphanage with her brother until Nemare came for him not long after. Then two years later they came form her and now a year later shes still there just happy to have her brother with her again.

Needs: Friends. Enemies. Arch nemesis {see wanted ad}. Love interest {see wanted ad}. Brother {see wanted ad}. Drama.

Raquel Viviana Brooks
user posted image
Rapunzel || 16 || Nemare Sophomore || Falling for Trevor Langoth || APPY
{ ~ }

Kelly is a sweetheart. She kind, sweet, and caring, but also naive. Still she is fiercely loyal to her friends and would never dream of betrayal. She is also quite the stubborn little thing and it can be quite the feat to change her mind sometimes. She's also an artistic one and she can often be found doodling or sketching something if she doesn't have access to paint.

Plot: Her father died when she was three and after that her mother kept her very close and on their farm only letting her leave once or twice a year around her birthday and if she was lucky around Christmas as well, but not until she was eight. As such, she was home schooled until she came to Nemare and now in her second year she is loving it and doesn't want to be stuck with the life she had before. In her time here she has also become friends with Trevor Langoth and has developed quite the crush on him.

Needs: Friends. Enemies. Drama.
PM
^
KAZAMATRON
 Posted: May 1 2016, 10:09 AM
N/A
PRINCESS FRED
BUTT-WHOOPIN'
Admin

morgan & alice
    morgan thinks alice is just straight-up weird x3 it's probably a good thing that she's now mostly out of reach at acinot, although if morgan sees her in one of the villages, she'll still take pleasure in "helping" her get more lost. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif
morgan & ara
    well at least she has not being a typical princess type going for her x3 but i can definitely still see her clashing with morgan, because no way ara's sense of justice will tolerate the big bad bully going unchallenged ;3
dom & alice
    ooo dom is already rubbing his hands together with glee. got a little crush, do we? need a little help, hmm? don't worry (worry a lot xD) your dear friend dom would LOVE to help you. and, incidentally, help himself.
dom & ara
    given the age difference i dunno if these two would interact much but i'm open to ideas as always <3
PMEmail
^
Dante Stevenson
 Posted: May 2 2016, 02:46 AM
Why should I worry?
Oliver
Sophomore
Inactive

Dante and Alicia

We spoke about these two briefly in the cbox like a week ago x3 But anyway: Dante's spirit is Oliver so he turns into a kitten and he is a 2nd year at acinot. Ever since he was little, always a kitten and it hasn't grown up with him in terms of looks etc. though as Dante got older Oliver got a little wiser. I think in the disney Alice, Alice had a pet cat! and plus there's the cheshire cat so Alicia may enjoy the kitten that seems to stroll around campus! I have this scenario where Dante is out in Oliver form and sees a lost Alicia and tries to lead her to where she needs to be (after some cuddles, mind you). I could see these two getting along quite well http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

Dante and Araceli

These two won't get a chance to interact much due to school and age, but it could be fun if they met when Dante was being Oliver and did something stupid to get himself into a bit of a fix!
PM
^
Alicia Wood
 Posted: May 8 2016, 03:21 PM
Curiouser and curiouser.
Alice
Acinot 1st Year
Acinot Students

Morgan & Alice:
XD ah man I'm sure Alice would LOVE that. Because she does so love getting lost you know. I can ee these two having issues if they run into each other XD

Morgan & Ara:
XD oh you know Ara will glare at Morgan and they will def but heads. I cant see them getting along. but thats alright becuase we can have fun with their arguments and stuff XD while Ara quietly thanks that shes not in the same grade at Morgan so she doesnt have to worry about dorming with her

Dom & Alice:
oh boy XD because thats all Alice needs is some help from Ursula. Those agreements never have any loopholes oh no. Honestly I can see Alice being like >.> mmmm thanks for the offer but I think i got this.... maybe ill take you up on that offer later you know if i decide i actually like him THAT much.... while being horrified that someone noticed shes crushing on her prof. ah fun times

Dom & Ara:
Hmm i got nothing as of right now but if i come up with some ideas ill toss em at you ^.^

Dante & Alice:
Yes that all sounds lovely! Alice would gladly cuddle a little kitten Oliver and then let him lead her to the land of Not Being Currently Lost. I have a feeling they would very much get along ^.^ We should def start up a thread with them.

Dante & Ara:
XD yeah i dont know how often they would have interactions but if they did i think theyd get along. And Ara would jump to help him if he got himself in a fix of some sort. She's a sweetheart that way.
PM
^
Dominic Ursler
 Posted: Jun 21 2016, 03:43 PM
Life's full of tough choices, isn't it?
Ursula
3rd Year
Acinot Students

morgan & alice
    hahahaha yes i'm sure x3 we should definitely thread this!
morgan & ara
    heh no, that would not end well. Morgan doesn't like upstarts but she'll not bite her completely in two because she at least has some spunk. and she's small enough that she's definitely not a threat as far as morgan is concerned.
dom & alice
    dom is persistent ;3 he'll make himself out to be just looking after her like a good friend and have his eels watch her so he can pounce when she's feeling vulnerable. he devious.
PM
^
Alicia Wood
 Posted: Jun 28 2016, 01:33 AM
Curiouser and curiouser.
Alice
Acinot 1st Year
Acinot Students

Morgan & Alice:
XD yess I can def get on starting this if you'd like ^.^

Morgan & Ara:
Well thats okay becuase lets face it, Ara is small and had no powers to help her stand up to the hyena lady so she'd be glares and gurrness and whatnot until the hyena comes to play and then she'll be "This was a really bad idea why did no one talk me out of this?" because thats how things work XDD

Dom & Alice:
Indeed he is. Still Alice's position would still stand at least at first I'm sure. Because she's fairly tough and while she'd likely appreciate the friendly help she'd prolly be like "No I want to tackle this myself. Especially sicne this is new and it may turn out to be nothing and I don't want to make a fool of myself if its nothing and yeah" But it would still be fun. Alice is likely to give in eventually. Not that it will end well for her but still.
PM
^
Dominic Ursler
 Posted: Jun 28 2016, 03:34 AM
Life's full of tough choices, isn't it?
Ursula
3rd Year
Acinot Students

morgan & alice
    ooo yes please <3
morgan & ara
    ahahaha best mental picture x3 poor ara!
dom & alice
    that's right alice, you tell him! you ain't need no man! -fingersnaps- http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/laugh.gif and then keep "randomly" encountering a certain pair of eel incarnates every now and then... ohboy.
PM
^
Alicia Wood
 Posted: Jun 28 2016, 03:45 AM
Curiouser and curiouser.
Alice
Acinot 1st Year
Acinot Students

Morgan & Alice:
-cracks knuckles- mmkay on it! I'll have that done within the next day or so! Maybe even tonight if i can manage it

Morgan & Ara:
ooh boy the poor thing. Tis a good thing i enjoy messing with her -snickers- that really is an amazing mental image though isnt it?

Dom & Alice:
Yeah thats right! She's def not gunna have fun with this XD i wonder how long it takes before her temper snaps with any potential pestering
PM
^
Dante Stevenson
 Posted: Jul 8 2016, 05:03 AM
Why should I worry?
Oliver
Sophomore
Inactive

ohmygod life is stressful. I just wanted to let you know I started a thread for Dante/Alicia: http://nemare.jcink.net/index.php?act=ST&f=21&t=340. I hope it's okay! <3
PM
^
Alicia Wood
 Posted: Jul 8 2016, 08:18 PM
Curiouser and curiouser.
Alice
Acinot 1st Year
Acinot Students

i love it ^.^ ill get a reply up as soona s i can.
PM
^
Edward Dalca
 Posted: Jul 19 2016, 03:53 PM
your skin is so used to colder bones
Ed
Senior
Nemare Students

*pops in* Hi there Rosie!! It occurred to me that since we updated our kids we haven't plotted yet but no time like the present, right??

ED && ALICIA
    Ed and Alice probably had some classes together before she went to Acinot, but I'm not sure they'd have much of a relationship. Morgan picks on Alice, and so Ed doesn't really have reason to try and go out of his way to befriend her, but he doesn't really see the need to help pick on her. Ed really kind of just leaves girls alone unless Morgan asks him specifically not to, or if they have an animal spirit too and he can antagonize them as a hyena.

ED && ARACELI
    I doubt these two would get along much either lmao. He definitely admires Ara's spirit, but he'd probably roll his eyes whenever she came his way because he's a top dog on campus, he doesn't need some sophomore telling him that bullying is wrong. Also, Ed just doesn't have the time or patience to explain that what he does with Morgan and Denny is his business and that he has the right to be full of hate.

JOSIE && ALICIA
    Okay so from what I remember these two were never really friends but they're both from Chicago so Alicia is cool in Josie's book. They might have some electives together now that they're at Acinot but other than that I doubt they see each other much. However now that they're at college and there's more freedom, I think that they might run into each other at parties. If Alice's curiosity gets the best of her and she decides she wants to take a trip to Wonderland, Josie's her girl ;p

JOSIE && ARACELI
    Mmm now that Josie is at Acinot I doubt that she'd really have any reason to interact with Ara lmao. If you think of anything that might change that, lmk.
PMEmail
^
Raquel Brooks
 Posted: Jul 29 2016, 02:41 AM
I'm so glad I left my tower.
Rapunzel
Sophomore
Nemare Students

Yeah ^.^ yay for plotting!!

Ed & Alice:
Yeah Alice doesn't particularly care of the Hyenas, though she doesn't try attracting their attention either. I fee like if they ran into each other they could be civil, but i don't see them being friends really. And now that they dont go to the same school their interactions would likely be less likely as well.

Ed & Ara:
I'm sure Ara wouldn't really go near him unless she actually say him messing with someone or if he started messing with her. Because she doesn't want to have to deal with them if she can avoid it. Cept she's not so good at that when other people get involved oops. Even tough she knows shes really not much of a match for even ONE of the hyenas, much less if all fo them were there, but hey tis just Ara's nature. I could see some fun times with Ara getting onvolved in things though.

Josie & Alice:
Yeah I don't see then really running in the same crowds, though Alice is friendly enough to make friends with her, even if not close friends. And hey the party scene is always fun. I've never seen Alice really interested enough in a trip to Wonderland, but hey who knows XD Also there's the fact that in the relatively near furute a certain sea witch is going to try getting Alice to accept a deal pertaining to the crush she has on her theater prof. While ALice is planning on telling Dom "thanks, but no thanks" there's potential for quite the bit of fun there especially considering Josie's spirit.

Josie & Ara:
Yeah I can't see much from these two. But I'll keep my mind open if i think of somethingI'll hit you up!

SIDE NOTE: Little Miss Kelly is now up for plots as well!! Give her some love yeah?
PM
^
Trevor Langloth
 Posted: Aug 16 2016, 03:20 PM
dignity has nothing to do with it
sid
Junior
Nemare Students

trev & kelly HELLO PRINCESS <3 when you are back we needa thread these two lil nerds ;D
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

SKINNED BY VANESSA OF ATF AND SHINE