Nemare Academy 3.0 -> the good, the bad, and the dirty

steal stuff and we'll send an extremely hungry hannibal lecter to your address. the skin was coded by vanessa, the step carousel script was by dynamic drive, and the top bar was created by mimmy of rcr. graphics and skin edits by jace here at nemare. post templates provided by akemi, who's who provided by boba fett

WELCOME TO YOUR NEW BEGINNING
ABOUT US
In a world in which childhood innocence is fading faster than ever before... some people know that fairytales are real. Nemare Academy for Gentlemen and Gentlewomen is a boarding school where the reincarnations of animated movie characters learn to take their place in the world of princesses and monsters and magic. Before they go out to take the world by storm, they can choose to further their education (both magical and mundane) at the Acinot University, just an island hop away. The Acinot Islands float somewhere in the northern Atlantic, invisible to all but those who know where to look, a safe haven for students from around the world.

Nemare Academy is a relaxed sandbox animation personification roleplay! Please register with your character's first and last name in standard format - e.g. Morgan Scott.

THE TWILIGHT BARK!
THE STAFF!

Add Reply
New Poll

the good, the bad, and the dirty, plot with jace's kids!!
SUPERJACE
 Posted: Mar 30 2016, 09:49 PM
boom de boom de boom boom superjace!
the assistant
Graphics Mod

© FELICITY
PMEmail
^
KAZAMATRON
 Posted: Apr 28 2016, 08:59 AM
N/A
PRINCESS FRED
BUTT-WHOOPIN'
Admin

morgan & edweird
    HOMIEEE.
    you know morgan will protect ed no matter what ;3 the only person who is allowed to push him around is her (and maybe denzel xD), tyvm. he's her pack brother & fam.
morgan & josie
    they probably have a certain understanding, both being bossladies, but morgan won't take any crap from her either ;P so probably wary allies at best, clash of the sidekick titans at worst xD
dom & ed
    i could see dom playing with ed a little bit, playing the mother hen all "you can be whoever you want to be" right up until he needs a favour x3 possibly a favour from morgan.
dom & josie
    hellloooooo my little poopsie darling <3 momma's home! xD dom might consider josie only one of two actual friends rn but that doesn't mean that he won't play her off against her brother and/or take advantage of her feelings. he's just protecting his own heart, sorry josie x: (we can talk about the long term though... ;D)
PMEmail
^
Dante Stevenson
 Posted: May 2 2016, 03:28 AM
Why should I worry?
Oliver
Sophomore
Inactive

Dante and Ed

Kaz has already pinpointed Dante as being someone Morgan would torment! Knowing Dante he would still try to be friends with them for a little while because he likes seeing the good in everyone! That would probably make it more fun for the Hyenas to pick on the kitten.

Dante and Josie

Dante is going to get involved in drugs through Dom, so whilst these two won't be real friends, I don't see them being enemies. Dante is the least threatening person out there. He turns into a kitten at will. The drugs are to help his grades catch up. As I said on Eds, Dante will try and see the good in people and will try and be chatty and get Josie to talk to him. He doesn't always hang around the right crowd, like his spirit, so there could be something here
PM
^
SUPERJACE
 Posted: May 6 2016, 03:32 PM
boom de boom de boom boom superjace!
the assistant
Graphics Mod

Ed && Morgan
    Awwww yessss. Hyena gang or die.

Ed & Dom
    Yes yes I am here for that. Play with the puppy to get to the top dog. I like it. Also Ed would probably have some weird mixed feelings for Dom stemming form the mothering because Ed wouldn't realize he's being messed with.

Ed & Dante
    I have the hilarious mental image of these two in their animal forms with Ed chasing poor Dante up a tree XD Ed would definitely rough him up a fair bit but I bet that if Dante really tried he could get Ed to soften up. (He's quite malleable.)

Josie & Morgan
    Yeah, with the new age difference I doubt that they'll really cross paths anymore. There was probably more clashing at Nemare than currently because Josie would have been a senior when Morgan was a freshman if my math is right so I'm thinking that the Morgan would try and get her spot in the food chain early on. However, I bet Josie could have easily been like "Okay kid listen I'm outta here soon so cool it but if you wanna be on the top tier here's some advice now stay out of my way until I graduate" thing.

Josie & Dom
    Hello dearest <3 Some conflict is to be expected, but the Tsamkovs always bounce back and forgive Dom. But yes let's discuss long-term ;)

Josie & Dante
    I totally agree with everything. I think that Josie would catch wind of Dante through Dom and maybe sometimes act as a middle man if Dom's ever unreachable, too. Dante might get on her nerves a little but she knows better than to be outright mean to anyone who's willing to pay. Even if they aren't necessarily friends they could definitely get friendly.
PMEmail
^
Dominic Ursler
 Posted: Jun 21 2016, 04:11 PM
Life's full of tough choices, isn't it?
Ursula
3rd Year
Acinot Students

morgan & edweird
    there seriously needs to be a hyena pack thread >D we need to make this happen
morgan & josie
    true true. i kind of like the idea of josie being morgan's predecessor and like the only one who understands having to take charge to protect the soft and squishy boys in their lives x3
dom & ed
    poor ed :c dom is going to get all up in his brain. and possibly do some good while he's there, but only to serve his own interests.
dom & josie
    i weally weally want a thread with these two <3 josie must have some fresh intel to serve up ;3 along with some typical dom mind games, of course... let's give their chemistry some room to breathe and then see where they want to go ;x
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

SKINNED BY VANESSA OF ATF AND SHINE